5 days - Mon-Fri, 10.30am-5pm
This course is for students who have completed level 1 or level 2 and wish to develop their skills further creating real ‘characters’ suitable for TV & films. This course includes a final photo shoot or video.
This course covers:
- hygiene, health & safety
- research techniques
- touch up on previous SFX techniques
- use of Gelafix, sculpt gel and Artex for various effects and skin diseases
- bullet holes, burns and bones
- ageing with make-up and latex
- wigs application
- bold caps application and production
- intro and airbrushing techniques for spx
- portfolio/reel wheel building and industry talk
- products and tools knowledge
- character study, continuity and script
Various casualty and character reproduction, complete with accessories and clothing.
Special final project and character recreation for photo shooting or video production career development.
Total cost: £1750 (deposit: £875)
Request course dates:
Please contact us with any questions relating to the course structure
Post a Reply