including a photo-shoot with agency standard model and beauty photographer
5 day, 10.30am-5pm
An advance course formulated for experienced make-up artist that have completed both beginners and intermediate levels in make-up.
This is a creative high fashion and editorial make-up course that will contain very little theory, and the class will be moving at a very fast pace.
The course will end with a final project, that includes a photo shoot with an agency standard model and professional photographer shooting two beauty looks.
Previous knowledge in make-up is essential
Airbrushing knowledge is an advantage.
- Understanding Mood-Board
- Face chart design
- Researching Inspiration to create your look design
- How to Design and adapt your look to suit subjects face
- Time management
- Product use - Colours, contrast and texture
- The effects of lighting on make up looks
- Face and body painting
- Product research: Greasepaint, Stencils, Glitter,Neon’s
- Make up Accessorising: jewellery, feathers, flowers, confectionary
- Blocking eye brows
- Advance make-up techniques on creating abstract looks
- Basic hair styling including heated rollers, curling, straighteners, false hair and wigs
- Preparation for your photo-session
- Demos and practical work (Model Included)
- Questions - Industry talk
Total cost: £1380 (deposit: £690)
Request course dates:
Please contact us with any questions relating to the course structure
Post a Reply